Unlimited Web Hosting

Tuesday 25 December 2012

My first Family Christmas in Seven Years

Christmas is about love and family. This means that where there isn't love or family, there is no Christmas. For the past 7 years of my life, I've kinda missed the family Christmas fun. You know, putting up the Christmas tree and Christmas decoration with everyone, having a Christmas lunch with the family, eating mince pies and Christmas pudding, opening of presents and so on. I haven't even be kissed under the mistletoe..... I hope that'll happen in the coming years.

For 7 years, my family and I have been separated. Dad and mum in the UK while the Kids are in Nigeria, Dad, Mum and 2 of the kids in the UK while the rest are in Nigeria and so on. But this year is the different because for the first time, we are all together. Thank God.

I hope to make the best best of the wonderful opportunity because I have no idea what could happen next year. So because I've been away for too long, I decided I'll treat you guys to my Christmas world.

This year, I'm cooking the Christmas dinner. (Roast Turkey, Roast Potatoes, Vegetables, Christmas Pudding and so on. ) I'm really looking forward to it.

Errrrm, I'll share photos later.....

Send your Christmas moments to me too. I'm looking forward to reading and them.

Merry Christmas guys.

Love you and God Bless you...

FA xoxoxoxo

No comments: