Unlimited Web Hosting

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Beyonce Covers May Issue of British Vogue


By: Favour Ajayi
Follow me on Twitter: @faveD1





Speaking during the interview, the 31-year-old discusses how she feels about feminism and her role as a wife and mother.


Asked if she considers herself a feminist, The Run The World Hitmaker wasn't quick to endorse the term and replies:
 'That word can be very extreme...  But I guess I am a modern-day feminist. I do believe in equality. Why do you have to choose what type of woman you are? Why do you have to label yourself anything? I’m just a woman and I love being a woman.'

While Beyonce has achieved so many things many women haven't, she acknowledges the world still has a lot of room for improvement when it comes to equality.


Explaining, she said: 'I do believe in equality and that we have a way to go and it's something that's pushed aside and something that we have been conditioned to accept.
'But I'm happily married. I love my husband.'


Even Beyonce agrees that things can get a little bit different once a husband and child are welcome into once life. 
.
She said: 'I feel like Mrs Carter is who I am, but more bold and more fearless than I've ever been.
'It comes from knowing my purpose and really meeting myself once I saw my child. I was like, "OK, this is what you were born to do." The purpose of my body became completely different.'


The full interview with Beyonce is in the May issue of British Vogue, on sale Monday 8th April.









For More Update, Follow VM Nigeria On Twitter By Clicking Here

For More Update, Follow VM UK On Twitter By Clicking Here

Join The Conversation on Facebook. Like Our Page 



No comments: