Unlimited Web Hosting

Monday 15 July 2013

Her Style: Featuring - Adebola Awoyemi

By: Favour Ajayi
Follow me on Twitter: @faveD1




Hi Everyone,

Welcome to "Her Style". This week's post features Mum of 2, Personal Stylist and fashin blogger, Adebola Awoyemi. What do you think? Scroll down to read the full interview and see more pictures. Don't forget to leave your comments.





Tell us about yourself.

My name is Adebola Awoyemi. I was born and raised in Nigeria where I had my degree in Accounting. I relocated to England over 4 years ago. Studied fashion styling at the British College of Professional Stylist. I am a Freelance Fashion/Personal Stylist and a fashion blogger. I am married and I have two beautiful girls.



Do you consider yourself to be stylish. If yes, why?

Yes. I consider myself to be stylish because I don't only get compliment about my outfit but some of my friends and family also get an inspiration on how to put an outfit together for themselves through my style.



Who is your style icon(s)?

I don't really have any style icon. But I like Victoria Beckham's style.  It's classy.



What is your favourite accessory?

I love jewelries.



What can't you be caught wearing?

I can't be caught wearing anything that is against my Christian believe and the traditional value I was brought up with.



What has been your most embarrassing fashion moment?


My most embarrassing fashion moment uuhhmm .... I went to a friend  baby shower and when her sister  saw me she said jokingly ''Why are you all dressed as if is your shower'' looool....  I felt so embarrassed.



Describe your style in  3 words?

Classy ,Chic and mature.



Which celebrity's wardrobe are you willing to steal and why?

Victoria Beckham is the celebrity am willing to steal her wardrobe. Her style is so classy and elegant.....So sad I can't fit in her clothes. hahaha




How long does it take you get ready for a night out or any outing at all?

Two hours. But I've got two little girls so if it's a family outing, I will say four hours.





What's your favourite body part?

I will say my bum cos even after 2 kids is still  firm.



Who is your role model?

I will say my mum. She is a strong individual and Nene leakes (RHOA). She is such an inspiration that no time is too late to achieve your dream and she juggles her achievement and her family well.



What advice do you have for our readers? 

Whatever you decide to do in life, give it your all and don't relent until you achieve it. Quitters never win. Always stay true to yourself. Like I always put in my blog. Always dress to be you. You don't have to be like someone else. Leave your own mark on anything you do because that is what will set you apart from the rest.



What are your thoughts on Bola's Style? Love it or not? Have you been inspired by her style? Leave your comments below. You can also follow her on twitter @dazzlingdeblow and Instagram dazzlingdebbie

To feature on this segment, please send your pictures to vernalmagazine@yahoo.com with the subject "Her Style" or "His Style" respectively. Please don't forget to include your name.

































For More Update, Follow VM UK On Twitter By Clicking Here

For More Update Follow VM On Instagram 

Join The Conversation on Facebook. Like Our Page 

No comments: