Unlimited Web Hosting

Monday 1 July 2013

Style Of The Day

Follow me on Twitter: @faveD1




Style Of The Day with Favour Ajayi 

Yay!!! It finally summer, You know officially with the sun and everything. So like every other summer, its time to look fabulous, chick and sophisticated. I'm going to keep uploading summer style inspiration for you guys in order for you to keep up with all the trendy and beautiful stuffs. My styles will be inspired by what I see people wear. So don't miss out on all the fantastic stuffs.

Today's pick is an Ostwald Helgason printed shorts, a Pearl Sleeveless Collar Shirt, Givenchy leather sandals and a Yves Saint Laurent zip bag. Love it, Get the look below.





Style Of The Day


Style Of The Day by favourajayi featuring zip bags

Get the look below. 

Oasis shirt top
$34 - oasis-stores.com



Givenchy leather sandals
lindelepalais.com


Yves Saint Laurent zip bag
saksfifthavenue.com



Oh! by the way, I'm really sorry I've been away for a while. I've been busy with a lot of work. 





For More Update, Follow VM UK On Twitter By Clicking Here

For More Update Follow VM On Instagram 


Join The Conversation on Facebook. Like Our Page 


No comments: